You’re invited (yes – YOU!)
I’ll be doing a LIVE webinar on Thursday, February 25, 2016 through HR Options (a wonderful group of people who provide Human Resources consulting from recruiting to analysis of workforce plans and strategies.
I’ll be discussing compensation and discrimination issues “new for 2016” such as:
– The minimum wage increase & how it effects exempt employees
– Amendments to the Equal Pay Act law
– Restrictions on piece-rate compensation that affects ALL employers
– Corrections to incorrect paystubs
– Clarification of meal period waivers and employee classification
– Expansion of the Labor Commissioner’s Powers
– Expanded protections for employees who complain about discrimination
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific Time
The program is free!!
To register, click here.
This program is pending approval for 1 General HR recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at http://www.hrci.org